What is www.office.com/myaccount?
With Microsoft account, the user can access all Microsoft applications, programs and services. If the user wants to use MS Office software, then they first have to create a MS Office account and then just log in by using your credentials. The account stores all the information related to your MS product which you have subscribed and also the product key.
How can you Create My Office Account?
- You should open the internet browser and then write office.com/myaccount.
- After this, tap on ‘Create’ option just under the ‘Sign-in’ option.
- Here, you have to input the email address of any email client and then tap on ‘Next’ option.
- Now, you have to give a password.
- At this point, the user will receive a ‘Code’ on their email ID and then enter the same code and tap on ‘Next’ option.
- The user has to enter the ‘Characters’ which they view in the ‘captcha box’ and then tap on ‘Next’ option.
- Then, the user will automatically direct to the ‘Sign-in’ page.
- And if the user wants to access their MS Account, then they have to enter the MS Office Login credentials.
How to Login office.com/myaccount?
The user can log in to their MS Office account, from their they can manage/change account settings.
- For this, they have to open the browser and then go to office.com/myaccount page.
- After this, you need to enter the MS Office email address and then tap on ‘Next’ option.
- Now, you need to input the password for the email ID and then hit on ‘Next’ option.
- From this account, you can access the emails, notifications and also manage the MS Office account.
How you can Manage www.office.com/myaccount?
To manage the Microsoft Office account, you should go to the website of MS Office via office.com/myaccount. Now, you should input the login credentials and then sign-in to your account. Then, you should visit to the ‘View Account’ and you will view the list of account settings on the screen. From this MS Office account, you can manage your Services, Payments, Subscriptions, Status and also the additional settings.
How you can Check MS Office Subscriptions?
- For this, you should go to the MS Office Login website.
- Now, you need to Sign in to your MS account with the login credentials.
- Then, go to the upper-right side of the screen and then hit on ‘My Account’.
- Next, you need to scroll down and then tap on ‘Subscriptions’ option.
- Here, you should read the details of your subscriptions.
How you can Change office.com/myaccount Password?
You have to open the web browser and then go to www.office.com/myaccount. After this, you need to write your email address and then tap on ‘Next’ option. Here, you should input your password and then tap on ‘Next’ option. At this point, you should tap on the ‘Change my password’ option. Now, you should tap on the ‘I don’t have any of these’ tab and then press ‘Next’ option.
The user will directed to the verification page. And there you have to input the phone number and then tap on ‘Next’ option. After this, you have to give the ‘Code’ which you get on your phone number. Then, you should input a ‘New Password’ and then re-enter the password in order to confirm. At last, you should change the Microsoft office password by hitting on ‘Save’ option.
How can you Recover My Microsoft Office Account?
You should open www.office.com/myaccount and then write your Microsoft email address and then hit on ‘Next’ option. Now, you need to choose ‘Forgot my password’ option. Then, you have to initiate the verification process and give a ‘New Password’ and again, re-enter it. At the end, tap on ‘Save’ option and then your account will be recovered.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Resolve If Users Have Trouble Signing in Office Account?
For this, you need to navigate to the Microsoft’s login page. After this, you need to input your registered email address and then press Next option. Here, you should tap on ‘Forgotten your password?’ option. Then, this will open the account recovery page. Now, the user will view the account recovery option which you have selected during account creation. At this point, you need to choose the specific option and then hit on ‘Get Code’. Next, you will view the password recovery code will be sent to you. You have to input the code in the specific field. At the end, you should choose a new password and then tap on “change password”.
If you have trouble signing in MS Office Account, then you need to reset your password quickly.
How you can Change your Microsoft Account Display Name?
First, you should Sign in to the Your info page on the Microsoft account website Www.office.com/setup. Then under the name, you should choose Edit name. If incase, there is no name listed then you should choose Add name. At the end, you need to input the name which you want and then write the CAPTCHA and hit Save button.
How to Pay for a Past-due Microsoft Subscription?
For this, you need to Sign in to Services & subscriptions with your Microsoft account. After this, you should find your past-due subscription in the list and then choose Pay now. Here, you must check that you signed in to the Microsoft account which is linked with the subscription that’s past due. At last, you should check your payment method and if it is required then update your payment method. When the payment option is set, you should choose Next option to make the payment.
How to Turn-on/off Two-Step Verification ?
The user should visit to the Security basics page and then sign in with your Microsoft account. After this, you should choose More security options. Then under Two-step verification, you need to select Set up two-step verification in order to turn it on or you can select Turn off two-step verification in order to turn it off.
For more details about MS Office My Account, just visit to the site via www.office.com/myaccount.