Microsoft Office becomes the essential productivity Office suite in today’s world. This software has many apps which appropriately fulfill the requirement of today’s generation. Each application of this software performs various tasks that is why this software becomes the major player. You can install this software through office.com/setup. In this blog, you will learn how to fix error code 0xC1900101 when installing on Window 10.
How to Fix Error Code 0xC1900101?
- Update Device Driver: For updating device driver, first you have to Download and install Driver Easy. Then Run Driver Easy and after this click on the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will scan your computer system and detect the problem in drivers. Now just click the Update button which is next to the flagged display driver. This will download and install the correct version.
- Uninstall Third Party Antivirus: This error occurs because of the interference of the antivirus software. To overcome this problem, temporarily disable your antivirus and then check if the problem still persists or not. If this resolves the problem, then remove the antivirus from your computer.
- Remove Unused SAT device: On your keyboard, you have to press the Windows logo key and R together. Then you have to type devmgmt.msc in and then press Enter. Now, double-click IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. After this, right-click the SATA device you see here and then you have to click Uninstall device. Here you have to tick the box for Delete the driver software and then you have to click Uninstall. At last restart your computer. Now check the error is fixed or not.
- Do a Clean Boot: First you have to press the Windows logo key and R together. Then you have to type msconfig in and then just press Enter. After this, click the Services tab, and then tick the box for Hide all Microsoft services. Now you have to click Disable all. Here you have to click Startup option, and then just Open Task Manager. Now click the programs which you don’t want to start, and then you have to click Disable. Just close the Task Manager window, and after this go back to the System Configuration window. Now click Apply and OK to save the changes which you have made. At the end restart your computer and see the error is fixed or not.
- Run SFC tool: For this, first you have to press the Windows logo key. Then you have to type cmd in the search box. Now, just Right-click Command Prompt and then you have to click Run as administrator. If it ask with the UAC, then just hit Yes to continue. Now In the Command Prompt window, you have to copy and paste the command: sfc/scannow. Then you have to press the Enter key. Here just wait for the process to complete. Now, In the same window, you have to copy and paste the command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. When the scan finishes, you have to restart your computer. Check whether the error is fixed or not.
If the error is still there, then you have to call the customer care executive of MS Office through www.office.com/setup.