Microsoft Office is the well known productivity suite in today’s market. As this software helps to increase your employees productivity. It is utilized in homes as well as in Businesses. It is consist of applications like Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Share point etc. This applications helps in formatting, editing, creating text document and making presentation etc. You can install this software through www.office.com/setup.
Whether you are using MS Office 2010, Office 2007, or you are using Microsoft Office 365, you must have documents made in Office 2003 or earlier. But now you can Convert Older MS Office Files and utilize them. When you open any of the MS Office file like in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, then the Compatibility Mode is turned on.
Options to Deal With Office 2003 Documents:
When you alter a document made in Office 2003 program, then you will turn on Compatibility Mode and also spare the record without changing the document design. Now you can Convert Older Microsoft Office Files. That is, keep working with it and spare as before; the document will not automatically changed to another variation. These Office 2003 data can be opened from Office 2010.
Spare to Newer Version:
You can spare the Office 2003 or Office 2007 document. The Save As option is found under the Backstage View/File tab (Office 2010 and more current) or the Office Button (Office 2007). The drawback is that both the document will stay in the same area if you do not specify the place or delete the older document with different file extension.
Convert to Newest Version:
To utilize the feature of current version of Microsoft Office, you can convert the file to the Office 2010/2007 document style. Convert direction in Microsoft Word changes the document with the.doc layout, and it also helps in upgrading the document to .docx layout. Then you can Save As.
Convert The Document to a Newest Office Document:
- First of all open any of the Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint) which is developed in the previous version of Microsoft Office.
- Then in Office 2010 and more recent just select the Backstage View (File tab) and then select the Convert button from the Details tab. In Office 2007 just click the Office Button which is located in the upper left hand side and choose Convert from the menu.
- After this, you will see the program with prompt concerning the transform action. Now, browse through your selections.
- If the program doesn’t close and resume immediately, then close the documents and after this reopen it to use it with the features of your current Office program. Now, the converted document will open with the appropriate file extension. You can spare Excel 2003 documents which contain macros; it will convert in an Excel macro-enabled workbook (.xlsm extension).
- Converted data are replaced with the updated documents and the documents layout. The Convert command will not be available when your document is saved with the Office 2010/2007 documents format.