How to fix MS Office setup Activation Error?
MS Office is excellent software which has all the qualities which makes the work of the organization easier and comfortable. It increases the productivity of the firm to the great extent. It is very easy to install this software via www.office.com/setup. But the user sometime faces some activation issues. This software is consisting of so many applications like MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint etc. All these application has its own functions. This software is used in both homes and offices.
Troubleshoot Office Anctivation Issues:
- Verify date and Time zone on your system:First close the MS Office apps and check the bottom right of the task bar and right clicks on date and time icon. Now here you have to choose adjust date and time option. Window will open. Here you ensure the time and date accurately with the current time zone. If find any problem then you can set the time zone to auto settings. At the end restart the Office application to see whether the problem is solved or not.
- Confirm the status of Microsoft Office subscription:You have to confirm your subscription via office.com/setup , if your MS Office is expired, then you have to renew your Office subscription.
- Launch Microsoft Office as an administrator:For solving this, you have to run the program with the credentials of an administrator. First of all, close the Microsoft Office apps. Then in the Window Search bar, type the Word. It will show you the Word icon. Right click on the Word Icon and select run as administrator from the drop down list menu.
- Check the proxy setting of PC:First of all, click on the Window start button, and then click on the setting icon. Now in the Window setting, you have to click on network and internet configuration setting. Here you click on the proxy located on the left. Toggle automatically detects the setting option. Now use the Proxy server option under the manual proxy set up setting.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall Temporarily:Sometimes, the antivirus and firewall can interfere with the activation issues. So, temporarily switch them off.
If you cannot able to solve this issue then you can contact to the customer care of MS Office via www.office.com/setup. You can also call on their toll free number for assistance. The executives are qualified and experienced to solve your problem. You don’t have to wait for so long, they will pick your call on single bell. They are available for you all the time.