What is Www.office.com/myaccount?
With Microsoft account, the user can access all Microsoft applications, programs and services. If the user wants to use MS Office software, then they first have to create a MS Office account and then just log in by using your credentials. The account stores all the information related to your MS product which you have subscribed and also the product key.
How can you Create My Office Account?
- You should open the internet browser and then write office.com/myaccount.
- After this, tap on ‘Create’ option just under the ‘Sign-in’ option.
- Here, you have to input the email address of any email client and then tap on ‘Next’ option.
- Now, you have to give a password.
- At this point, the user will receive a ‘Code’ on their email ID and then enter the same code and tap on ‘Next’ option.
- The user has to enter the ‘Characters’ which they view in the ‘captcha box’ and then tap on ‘Next’ option.
- Then, the user will automatically direct to the ‘Sign-in’ page.
- And if the user wants to access their MS Account, then they have to enter the MS Office Login credentials.
How to Login office.com/myaccount?
The user can log in to their MS Office account, from their they can manage/change account settings.
- For this, they have to open the browser and then go to office.com/myaccount page.
- After this, you need to enter the MS Office email address and then tap on ‘Next’ option.
- Now, you need to input the password for the email ID and then hit on ‘Next’ option.
- From this account, you can access the emails, notifications and also manage the MS Office account.
How you can Manage www.office.com/myaccount?
To manage the Microsoft Office account, you should go to the website of MS Office via office.com/myaccount. Now, you should input the login credentials and then sign-in to your account. Then, you should visit to the ‘View Account’ and you will view the list of account settings on the screen. From this MS Office account, you can manage your Services, Payments, Subscriptions, Status and also the additional settings.
How you can Check MS Office Subscriptions?
- For this, you should go to the MS Office Login website.
- Now, you need to Sign in to your MS account with the login credentials.
- Then, go to the upper-right side of the screen and then hit on ‘My Account’.
- Next, you need to scroll down and then tap on ‘Subscriptions’ option.
- Here, you should read the details of your subscriptions.
How you can Change office.com/myaccount Password?
You have to open the web browser and then go to www.office.com/myaccount. After this, you need to write your email address and then tap on ‘Next’ option. Here, you should input your password and then tap on ‘Next’ option. At this point, you should tap on the ‘Change my password’ option. Now, you should tap on the ‘I don’t have any of these’ tab and then press ‘Next’ option.
The user will directed to the verification page. And there you have to input the phone number and then tap on ‘Next’ option. After this, you have to give the ‘Code’ which you get on your phone number. Then, you should input a ‘New Password’ and then re-enter the password in order to confirm. At last, you should change the Microsoft office password by hitting on ‘Save’ option.
How can you Recover My Microsoft Office Account?
You should open www.office.com/myaccount and then write your Microsoft email address and then hit on ‘Next’ option. Now, you need to choose ‘Forgot my password’ option. Then, you have to initiate the verification process and give a ‘New Password’ and again, re-enter it. At the end, tap on ‘Save’ option and then your account will be recovered.