How to Create MS Office 365 Account?
- You should visit to account.microsoft.com and then choose Sign in option.
- After this, you should tap on Create one!
- Now, you have to enter an email address and then hit on Next option.
- At the end, you should enter a password and then tap on Next option.
How You Can Download Office 365?
- The user has to open your internet browser and then write www.office.com/setup365.
- Now, you need to login to MS Account by inputting the username and password.
- If the users do not have MS Account, then create a new one by inputting the details such as username, email, password etc.
- Here, you should enter 25 digit product key and then hit on submit option.
- At this point, you should download Microsoft Office 365 setup.
- Then, you have to go to “My Account” and then select “Office 365” and tap on “install” button.
- Lastly, you should wait for the download process to finish.
How you can Install Office 365?
- If Office product is downloaded in your computer, then go to downloads folder and then find the downloaded file.
- After this, you have to double-tap on the downloaded file to begin the installation procedure.
- Now, read the terms and condition which shows on your computer screen and tap on “Agree” button.
- Then, follow the instruction to begin the installation process.
- At last, you have to wait so that the Office 365 gets installed in your device.
How you can Activate Office 365?
- The user should open any MS application in your computer system.
- To open the app, you have to double-click on its symbol.
- Then, you have to choose “Activate” option.
- Here, you have to enter Office product key in the specific field.
- At this point, you should Sign in to your Office account.
- At the end, you need to tap on Submit option and your Office 365 product will get activated.
How to Reinstall MS Office 365?
For this, first you have to login to Office account through www.office.com/setup. After this, you should choose your preferred Office version which you want to reinstall. Now, you should hit on download option. Then, you have to wait for the installer package to download. At the end, you should Run the setup file and activate Office.
How to Renew Office 365 Business?
You should go in the admin center and then visit to Billing and then tap on Products & services page. Now, you have to choose the subscription of the product you wish to manage recurring billing. Then under Billing, next to Renews on or Expiring on, you should choose edit option. Here in the Recurring billing settings pane, you should select Turn OFF just to turn it off. If you find that the recurring billing is turned off, then you have to choose Monthly or Once in order to turn it on. At last, tap on Submit change.
How to Check for Office 365 Updates?
First, you have to open an Office application like Word, Excel, or PowerPoint and then hit on File option. After this, you should hit on Account or www.office.com/myaccount which is under File. Then, the window will opens, you have to tap on Update Options which is next to Office updates. Now from the list of options, you should tap on Update Now option. At last, MS Office will check for updates and if updates are there then you have to download and install it.
For more information on Office 365, you should go to MS Office via www.office.com/setup.